Recommendation on lowering springs installer in Houston, TX

alan.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
First post and just got my model 3 delivered couple weeks ago. For first mod I'd like to get rid of the wheel well gap and after some research the TSportline lowering springs appears to be the best choice for me. I'm in Houston, TX and being a first time Tesla owner I don't know any shop here that has experience with Tesla specifically for model 3. Can any fellow members here in the area recommend a local shop that can do a good job on installing springs for model 3? Preferably if they have experience with model 3 would be awesome!! Thanks in advance!!

systemBuilder

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
First post and just got my model 3 delivered couple weeks ago. For first mod I'd like to get rid of the wheel well gap and after some research the TSportline lowering springs appears to be the best choice for me. I'm in Houston, TX and being a first time Tesla owner I don't know any shop here that has experience with Tesla specifically for model 3. Can any fellow members here in the area recommend a local shop that can do a good job on installing springs for model 3? Preferably if they have experience with model 3 would be awesome!! Thanks in advance!!
If you have the $$$, I'd prefer to get the coilovers from MPP because then you can completely adjust the lowering and get the best of all worlds. https://www.mountainpassperformance.com/product/mpp-model-3-sports-coilovers/