Rear cargo mat with access to lower compartment?

Country
Country
I’d like to get a cargo mat for the rear trunk but I don’t want to make access to the lower storage compartment more complicated. Are there any solutions that don’t make access to that compartment more complicated?

ravisorg

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The official Tesla one had a little indent for the storage compartment pull, and its thin / light enough that you can easily lift the whole thing. Works well

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The official Tesla one had a little indent for the storage compartment pull, and its thin / light enough that you can easily lift the whole thing. Works well
I've got the ToughPro mats and its the same. You can access the sub-trunk just fine. Also put one of those Abstract Ocean battery powered motion lights in there (along with upgrading all the trunk lights) and it works great.

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
I agree 100%. I can easily lift the Tesla cargo mat to grab stuff stored in the cargo compartment. I keep my shopping bags there so I access it almost every day.