Rattling Noise - C pillar passenger side

svusa11

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hey M3s

anyone observed rattling noise coming from back side of the car? I think my C pillar packing inside the car is bit loose on right hand side. It ends up bumping into glass/or assembly behind it to create rattling noise. Planning to schedule service appointment.

note to short sellers : I still love my car... BOOYAH! :cool:

Dishman

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I did have a rattling sound above my front windshield or above the sun visors. We took it in for repair and shop found that there was a broken clip that was allowing rattle. With some of what I have read, I expected delayed and bad experience. Good news is that they quickly confirmed and fixed the issue. They also found we were missing small plastic cover right behind rear view mirror. Good luck with yours.

Lovesword

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey M3s

anyone observed rattling noise coming from back side of the car? I think my C pillar packing inside the car is bit loose on right hand side. It ends up bumping into glass/or assembly behind it to create rattling noise. Planning to schedule service appointment.

note to short sellers : I still love my car... BOOYAH! :cool:
Rattle/vibration noises are the bane of my existence! I hope it's something quick/simple like @Dishman mentioned. I had the driver's side rear door "not installed correctly" (per the ranger that fixed it) and it was a super easy/quick fix. Hope the same for you!
BTW, "liked" your comment based on the last sentence, not because I found any enjoyment on your issue!!