Rally / RallyCross Model 3

ppower

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've got a white/white P3D coming, but I was thinking about how if a base model ever comes out, maybe I'd get a complete base car and have some different fun with it. Plastidip it a different scheme every now and then. I think this shark face would be awesome to do on a military green 3. At first I thought lowered was the way to be, then I saw this rally one. YES! A rally 3 would be very tactical looking. How could you raise the suspension? Maybe even get some winter tires which work well for RallyCross. Definitely needs some mud flaps. This could be cool. The roof basket is unnecessary. Rally lights would be great though. That front "grill" area is just looking for either the shark mouth or some inset driving lights.

It mainly would just need even just an extra 1-1.5" lift. Maybe we can look forward to Rallitek or somebody make some taller springs soon. Who's going to be first to do this?
screen-shot-2018-07-26-at-7-15-07-pm-png.12216
screen-shot-2018-07-26-at-1-53-11-pm-png.12217

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've got a white/white P3D coming, but I was thinking about how if a base model ever comes out, maybe I'd get a complete base car and have some different fun with it. Plastidip it a different scheme every now and then. I think this shark face would be awesome to do on a military green 3. At first I thought lowered was the way to be, then I saw this rally one. YES! A rally 3 would be very tactical looking. How could you raise the suspension? Maybe even get some winter tires which work well for RallyCross. Definitely needs some mud flaps. This could be cool. The roof basket is unnecessary. Rally lights would be great though. That front "grill" area is just looking for either the shark mouth or some inset driving lights.

It mainly would just need even just an extra 1-1.5" lift. Maybe we can look forward to Rallitek or somebody make some taller springs soon. Who's going to be first to do this? View attachment 12216 View attachment 12217
You definitely need to make these the mud flaps...
278916b0-5dfe-4854-a04d-55828b7b1df8-jpeg.12246

But I was thinking that maybe Ruby does need a badge on the back....

09ced091-0fde-4b92-98cf-3dfbb2fab9f8-jpeg.12247

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ugh, please don't...

If the objectification aspect alone isn't enough reason, how about the unoriginality aspect?
Of course not. Haha. Went with the theme of the post.
But if you live in OK (or anywhere in the south) like the OP and put mud flaps on a car, they are required.

ppower

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
6bf67580-29e4-4e63-823e-53ab88b011d0-jpeg.12312
Of course not. Haha. Went with the theme of the post.
But if you live in OK (or anywhere in the south) like the OP and put mud flaps on a car, they are required.
The funny thing about you posting that is that our state license plate that just recently got changed used to look a lot like that profile when looked at from far away. It is actually an Indian shooting an arrow into the sky which is a statue on top of our state capital. However, from afar, it looks like a ladies bust facing the left with her arm on her hip