radio inoperable

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Jeda USB Hub - Tesla Model 3/Y USB Hub

teslas3

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
All of a sudden, radio stuck on a single station. all of Search up and down, select other station and direct time do nothing. have tried soft and hard reboots. streaming is ok. ideas? ,

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
This is widely reported from the last SW releases. Hoping that it will be fixed in the next one, soon. I don't think you'll be able to do anything locally in the car to fix it.

EchoCharlie3189

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I had my FM tuning module fail where it would be stuck on the loading circle and never actually play the radio. Hope that isn't your issue but might need a mobile tech to come out and replace the module for you.

Digitigr

Country
Country
I had the same problem stuck on one station [99.9 FM]. I contacted Tesla Service and scheduled a mobile service appointment - I then asked if they could do a remote diagnostic [I read somewhere online that this was possible].

Success! they were able to fix the problem remotely, and now able to change my FM radio channels. All the while Tesla Service communicated via messaging on the Tesla phone app - great service.

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.