R2D2 has arrived - The MOD Journey

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The template style wraps over the emblems really bother me. The guy that did my chrome delete was concerned removing the emblem would risk damaging it and instead of properly wrapping it, he put what effectively looks like a cheap sticker over them. Contrast the carbon fiber wrap you have on the center console or steering wheel which look as if they belong, with that of the emblems. Just seeing that millimeter of chrome takes away from the aesthetic you're trying to achieve. I peeled mine off. Will look further into getting them properly done, the extra mile really makes a difference.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The template style wraps over the emblems really bother me. The guy that did my chrome delete was concerned removing the emblem would risk damaging it
That is a risk, but generally people will remove the emblem and buy a new one.

Although for a chrome delete, I would recommend using plasti-dip on the emblems. It's perfect and easy for emblems.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That is a risk, but generally people will remove the emblem and buy a new one.

Although for a chrome delete, I would recommend using plasti-dip on the emblems. It's perfect and easy for emblems.
Yeah, I was anticipating buying a new one. Thanks, plasti-dip likely the way to go.