Quicksilver has Arrived!!!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

FRC

Legendary Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'd be worried about someone being able to see up my skirt!:cool: Your 3 year old interior looks fantastic! Can't help with alignment questions.

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'd be worried about someone being able to see up my skirt!:cool: Your 3 year old interior looks fantastic! Can't help with alignment questions.

Thanks and I can say that I am OCD with my interior! :D Hope someone can chime in on the alignment, I am sure @Mad Hungarian knows about this stuff :)

Reactions: 1 person

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'm gonna bet you're being OCD about your alignment also. Hopefully?

Yep! it affects tires...which ain't cheap!

Edit: I did replace the OEM tires recently since they wore out sooner than I expected. Went with Goodyear Assurance Maxlife...with a tread wear rating of 820 (85k miles).

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
How many miles do you have on Quicksilver?

A little over 22k... not much at all. Most of my driving is around town and only been on two road trips.

Edit: Here she was at a brand new Supercharger in Webster, near Galveston...
IMG_6312.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

Mad Hungarian

Resident TOO Wheel/Tire Guru
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thanks and I can say that I am OCD with my interior! :D Hope someone can chime in on the alignment, I am sure @Mad Hungarian knows about this stuff :)
Although it's at the bottom end of the range your right front camber is still in the "zone", so nothing to worry about. The rest looks spot-on.
I personally don't like that these cars have nearly zero camber up front from the factory, but this is yet another concession to the Great God of Range and it really isn't a huge deal unless you track it.

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Although it's at the bottom end of the range your right front camber is still in the "zone", so nothing to worry about. The rest looks spot-on.
I personally don't like that these cars have nearly zero camber up front from the factory, but this is yet another concession to the Great God of Range and it really isn't a huge deal unless you track it.

Thanks @Mad Hungarian!

Reactions: 1 person

$ Trillion Musk

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Last edited:

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
  • Helpful
Reactions: $ Trillion Musk

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
A work colleague gifted me this today 😊. It used to be on his silver Corvette that he sold many years ago. Also below is a shot of another silver Corvette sporting another Quicksilver plate. I think my plate is still the best Quicksilver (QKSLV3R) out there 😂

• Love It!
Reactions: GDN and garsh

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Well, it's summer and it's time for our family road trip...Quicksilver visits SpaceX Starbase! The drive and charging were uneventful. After over 400 miles, we had two phantom braking events - they follow in quick succession to each other - and nothing for hundreds of miles later. Each night so far, we have had access to charging and so Sentry mode is always on. Also, after three years of ownership, Quicksilver gets 317 estimated miles fully charged.

Some pics... image1-1.jpeg image0-1.jpeg image1.jpeg image0.jpeg

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
After a 1600 miles road trip, this is my stat: driving at 75 mph and A/C set to LO and fan speed at 5...

IMG_7713.jpg

4 miles from home, on our local highway, an errant plastic lid from a home depot bucket flew out of someone's truck and rolled across several lanes and Quicksilver, unfortunately caught it. As luck would have it, the lid struck the front license plate and my holder and damaged the plate and holder but gave only a very small knick to my PPF at the lower air dam of the car. Phewww! Driving 1600 miles with no incidents then this happened coming so close to home :mad:. PPF saved the day! :)
IMG_7715.jpg