how do you like T3's overall quality?

• Total voters

guess350

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
hi all,
i'm still waiting for me T3 since my delivery would be after April 2018.
i heard from a T3 owner that his T3 has been to the shop quite often for minor repair.

is that true for many of T3 owners?
Please share your thoughts and experience.
Much appreciated!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
hi all,
i'm still waiting for me T3 since my delivery would be after April 2018.
i heard from a T3 owner that his T3 has been to the shop quite often for minor repair.

is that true for many of T3 owners?
Please share your thoughts and experience.
Much appreciated!
You may need to take this with a grain of salt. The earlier the VIN the more likely that there were some issues. The thought being that now the production process and parts have all been well vetted.

Jay Jay

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Current owner MM3 and here are some quality issues.....
What you guys think about these? ....
Most of those are issues I would make Tesla fix. Definitely. Maybe not the one behind the handle, or the little divot in the hood paint. But all of the others.

Lovesword

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Current owner MM3 and here are some quality issues.....
What you guys think about these? ....
I think what you'll find online (here or elsewhere) is a range of opinions all the way from "that's unacceptable, have them fix it" to "dude are you serious, that's nothing!" My personal advice is to do what will make you the most happy and get the most enjoyment from your vehicle. If any of these issues presenting themselves are at a level where you say to yourself "I'm always going to see that and it will annoy me!" then for sure bring it up to them.

I look back on the list of "issues" I found with my car at delivery and gotta admit that I pretty much laugh at myself now, 10 months later. Never before in vehicle ownership did I scrutinize a vehicle so much. This poor car "suffered" from my two years of waiting for it and reading reading reading, which twisted my thoughts and gave me all kinds of ideas about what could possibly go wrong... and there was just no way it would have been "perfect" to such high standards.

But you know what? My car IS perfect! I love it... now! So that's why I think that if you find anything bothersome enough that you feel you want to bring it up to Tesla, go for it! In the end, they want you happy and it's your car, so you should be happy with it. :)