Quad Cities and Surrounding Area

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Updated the website to now include a NEWS page which, going forward, will have blog style posts with any new path(s) forward with the Tesla Quad Cities website, news of local events and meet ups and some stories shared by myself and, hopefully, other locals that feel like sharing. Basically it will be an outlet for me to write, and to write about Tesla! Lol

To start off, I posted two that are lifted from this thread here on Tesla Owners Online. The first being the original post explaining why I started Tesla Quad Cities, and the second showing the new logo with the explanation from post 43. I might pull the Heaven Goes To School thread as well and add that to TQC stories.

As always, more to come...

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Cars and Coffee LeClaire, this Saturday. 8am to 11am, 197 Front St, Le Claire, IA.

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
This was the best meetup we’ve had locally so far! FIVE Teslas with 6 people came out to this morning’s Cars and Coffee in LeClaire, IA. We all chatted with each other and with owners of others cars... there were some amazing vehicles there, including a one of a kind Mustang completely customized by Rousch... insane. There was another Mustang that was white with black accents (the stormtrooper look) that I was enamored with and it has me considering a chrome delete! One of the Tesla owners came all the way from LaSalle-Peru to take part, which is about 1.5 hours away! Very nice to meet him and see his customized silver P3D ... I think he has affectionately named it Donkey Puncher! Lol.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
First time in snow with the P3D! Hope everyone has their winter tires ready! Changing the wheels was easy to do at home. There are plenty of great tutorial videos on Youtube on changing Model 3 wheels. Happy to help or give links to all the tools needed for changing wheels if anyone is interested.

I went with the TSportline wheel and tire package (20" limited ed. Falcon wheels with the Michelin Alpin winter tires). I didn't expect to notice any difference in driving with these wheels, but I was shocked! The acceleration is noticeably quicker. Feels like I can get sub 3 sec 0-60. Each wheel is 4 lbs. lighter than the stock wheels, so I guess that makes a big a difference!

Also blacked out the tail lights since my last post.
img_0161-png.30187

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
First time in snow with the P3D! Hope everyone has their winter tires ready! Changing the wheels was easy to do at home. There are plenty of great tutorial videos on Youtube on changing Model 3 wheels. Happy to help or give links to all the tools needed for changing wheels if anyone is interested.

I went with the TSportline wheel and tire package (20" limited ed. Falcon wheels with the Michelin Alpin winter tires). I didn't expect to notice any difference in driving with these wheels, but I was shocked! The acceleration is noticeably quicker. Feels like I can get sub 3 sec 0-60. Each wheel is 4 lbs. lighter than the stock wheels, so I guess that makes a big a difference!

Also blacked out the tail lights since my last post.
View attachment 30187
That car is just PURE SEX. (This compliment brought to you by a guy at my work that once gave my car the very same... I thought it was crazy, and awesome...so I am stealing it and reusing it!)

I’m going to use this post to announce a few small things.

- One: I’ve started a Slack group chat Tesla Quad Cities. Slack is a chatting app that will allow us to collect ourselves in one room and talk about the future, plans, events, etc. and really help each other out. Also, I’m a big fan of that style of conversation and sharing some good laughs! If you’re reading this and would like to join us, please do so, this LINK should work. Contact me if it doesn’t. All you need is to download Slack and login using an email.

- Two: I’ve retired my old username. I enjoy it and still use it for games, but this is no game here and I would really like to have our small group of Tesla Quad Cities grow and do so much more. With that in mind, I wanted to distance myself from anything kind of immature and instead go with something that I think I want to emulate ... Love. It’s important to me to show everyone respect, kindness, compassion and LOVE, so I hope I can personify the meaning of the word on this forum here and out in the world. Thank you to everyone and sorry for all the broken @ tags I probably just created!

Love

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
You guys, I am very excited! Also a bit nervous to be honest... I have published something!!! First time in my life doing something like this, but I guess in a way I publish lots of little messages like this one all the time, right? So stitching some together and calling it an “article” isn’t too bad... right? Lol. Man am I all energized by this ... maybe I could charge my car somehow!

I‘m a big fan of Earlectrek which is a parody site and full of outlandish comedy articles. I reached out to them about possibly writing something for them and they were very welcoming. I‘m happy as hell to say that I’ve got something up on their site now! My own article!! 😊

Tesla To Manufacture Vacuum Cleaner, Compete Directly With Dyson

Dr. J

Private
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
You guys, I am very excited! Also a bit nervous to be honest... I have published something!!! First time in my life doing something like this, but I guess in a way I publish lots of little messages like this one all the time, right? So stitching some together and calling it an “article” isn’t too bad... right? Lol. Man am I all energized by this ... maybe I could charge my car somehow!

I‘m a big fan of Earlectrek which is a parody site and full of outlandish comedy articles. I reached out to them about possibly writing something for them and they were very welcoming. I‘m happy as hell to say that I’ve got something up on their site now! My own article!! 😊

Tesla To Manufacture Vacuum Cleaner, Compete Directly With Dyson
"Derf Terbmal" LMAO.

I think Elon should have branded the vacuum under SpaceX.