Q4 rush predictions

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Teslar

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I wonder how crazy the q4 end would be, what do you guys think ?
I'm thinking it will be a mad rush like regular dealerships, they will offer discounts, free connectivity, free supercharging credits, other sorts of credits just to pickup inventory cars. I'm sure even the customers will be in that rush for getting their tax credit locked.
what do you guys think the stock will be at ? 200, 300 , 500 ?

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I wonder how crazy the q4 end would be, what do you guys think ?
I'm thinking it will be a mad rush like regular dealerships, they will offer discounts, free connectivity, free supercharging credits, other sorts of credits just to pickup inventory cars. I'm sure even the customers will be in that rush for getting their tax credit locked.
what do you guys think the stock will be at ? 200, 300 , 500 ?
From a Tesla perspective, no different than the Q3 rush. From a US based customer perspective — mad rush to secure the full credit.

Gavyne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I don't think Tesla will be needing to offer many incentives this time around compared to Q3. People will be camping out like it's Black Friday for inventory cars. I predict Tesla will be mass batch producing, running many inventory selloffs in December and people will be grabbing whatever they can get their hands on. I don't think Tesla can produce enough vehicles to meet the demand in Q4.

Since the SEC case has now officially settled, expect TSLA to slowly climb up leading to Q3 earnings call in a few weeks. However it's bad timing as the whole stock market is taking a beating so things might not look good.

Q4 will be amazing, there's no indication it wouldn't be, don't listen to the FUD. Thee's a reason T.Rowe Price bought millions of shares today. Also Tesla is getting close to getting the land they need in China to start building the new Gigafactory. Once they get it, that'll be good news all around.

Jay79

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hopefully the customers that where suppose to get their cars in Q3 will get them early Q4 and not have to deal with the craziness