Q to consider: would Model 3 owners (without an S or X) get owner priority for SR or AWD configs?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I placed two reservations on Mar 31 (non-owner in California) and received both invitations to configure.

We configured and placed an order for the first car this last weekend.

My “delivery estimator” was adjusted to Late 2018 for AWD (as it was for other non-owners), but I noted that in the configurator it showed Mid 2018 (as quoted to owners).

Was wondering if that estimate will change once I take delivery of Model 3 #1 or if the owner priority on future config will favor Roadster/S/X owners...

Thoughts?

TeslaFanDC

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Nah...I think once you own a Tesla (regardless of model) you are a member of the family and have the same priority for future purchases.