Protective wrap for delivery

PandaM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That’s what an engineer friend of mine from another car company was asking... doesn’t matter if it’s a short trip or long trip.. should be covered. It’s a short cut to get more deliveries out (closer deliveries like SoCal isn’t getting wrapped)... but if they end up in the hands of OCD owners like myself then either it’s going to be rejected or sent to a local body shop for repaint which will likely be worse.

Luckily mine didn’t have rockchips on delivery and I went straight to my detailer afterwards via side streets to avoid rock chips prior to having PPF and ceramic coat done.

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
That’s what an engineer friend of mine from another car company was asking... doesn’t matter if it’s a short trip or long trip.. should be covered. It’s a short cut to get more deliveries out (closer deliveries like SoCal isn’t getting wrapped)... but if they end up in the hands of OCD owners like myself then either it’s going to be rejected or sent to a local body shop for repaint which will likely be worse.

Luckily mine didn’t have rockchips on delivery and I went straight to my detailer afterwards via side streets to avoid rock chips prior to having PPF and ceramic coat done.
@PandaM3
Which detailer did you go to?
How was their work? How much did that cost?

PandaM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@PandaM3
Which detailer did you go to?
How was their work? How much did that cost?
Had it arranged at RPM Tesla... detail is part of the ceramic coating package. Came out great, no swirls I can notice. Also did the 3m scotchgard pro PPF. So easy to wash... if I’m feeling lazy I can just foam cannon it then rinse then use a leaf blower to dry for a completely touchless wash... and it comes out looking better than new.