Country

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
As a convinced Model 3 reservationist I want to promote my conviction to other car drivers.
So far I've not come across many ways to do so on my car.
Let's share those here.

The US licence plate frame of evannex. https://evannex.com/products/license-plate-frame-for-tesla-model-3-reservation-holders
But that doesn't fit our much wider EU-plates.

Today I came across an almost free sticker (just shipping) from unplugged. Which I really like.
https://unpluggedperformance.com/model-3
This is a great idea, @MichelT3 !!
All I've been able to secure up to now in addition to the M3OC t-shirt ('My other car is a reservation ') is this sticker (last one they had at the T≡SLA Store!) which I immediately put on my X5... :cool:

IMG_3620.JPG

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Ken and I both have that license plate frame on our cars courtesy of EVannex.

BTW, my wife and I are going on our annual cruise at the end of January and I'm meeting up with the guys @ EVannex. They're picking us up in their Model X and taking us for a bite to eat and a tour of their facility. I'll be taking video for a future episode. Those guys have been really good to us with cross promotion so they deserve some business!

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ken and I both have that license plate frame on our cars courtesy of EVannex.

BTW, my wife and I are going on our annual cruise at the end of January and I'm meeting up with the guys @ EVannex. They're picking us up in their Model X and taking us for a bite to eat and a tour of their facility. I'll be taking video for a future episode. Those guys have been really good to us with cross promotion so they deserve some business!
Ordered their book + plate frame, instigated by your last show. Thanks for those, you're incredible!