Professional Delivery Pics

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Beautiful! i was about to comment on the other thread until I realized I couldn't. ;-) Love how you rolled into Tesla with a professional photographer. :p Most likely I'll just have my wife take a bunch of pictures, but most likely our delivery center here in San Diego won't be done when I get the car, so it won't be as awesome.

Frank99

Model 3 owner since May 3, 2018
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The blue looks remarkably bright in that photo - the car is beautiful in it. If it were that color in person, my agonizing over what color to get would be over.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
These photos are outstanding! No doubt due to the beautiful Model. :)

Reminds me to bring along all my camera gear when my delivery day comes. Hopefully I’ll be lucky enough to have such perfect lighting and background.

Mark C

Country
Country
This is exactly the visual representation of my* new Tesla (*if wife doesn't commandeer said 3). THANKS! :)

Sandy

One obsession to the next
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Beautiful! i was about to comment on the other thread until I realized I couldn't. ;-) Love how you rolled into Tesla with a professional photographer. :p Most likely I'll just have my wife take a bunch of pictures, but most likely our delivery center here in San Diego won't be done when I get the car, so it won't be as awesome.
I made the mistake of commenting on the other ‘pic only’ thread and got deleted/spanked for it.......

Prodigal Son

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The blue looks remarkably bright in that photo - the car is beautiful in it. If it were that color in person, my agonizing over what color to get would be over.
EXACTLY. I'm taking midnight silver when the time comes because it's the least-disappointing color, for me :|