Production Timeline as per D-Day

skygraff

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Soaking up all the news following the 28 July D-Day event and found that, under the manage button on my Tesla page, they'd added a very interesting timeline of production "milestones" below the ramp up graphic:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Looks like AWD may not happen until spring rather than what had been estimated previously and right-hand production isn't even slated to begin until 2019. Here's hoping deliveries quickly follow production and Tesla Time is inverting itself (promise small, deliver big).

Panda

Country
Country
Soaking up all the news following the 28 July D-Day event and found that, under the manage button on my Tesla page, they'd added a very interesting timeline of production "milestones" below the ramp up graphic:

View attachment 2460

Looks like AWD may not happen until spring rather than what had been estimated previously and right-hand production isn't even slated to begin until 2019. Here's hoping deliveries quickly follow production and Tesla Time is inverting itself (promise small, deliver big).
Right hand drive countries got screwed!

Mark C

Country
Country
I went onto the My Tesla page, and with a 4/5/16 reservation, Eastern US, it gave me Mar - May timeframe (310 mile car). When I clicked on 220 mile car, it changed to May - Jul. Of course, it would not let me save this configuration since I am too early to actually configure.

A bit of soul searching and budget crunching later, I'll input my final options selection when they tell me how much the max Federal tax credit will still be available. I want the Premium Package and maybe a bit more, but the only absolute for me is it will not be a black car.