Pre-Delivery Registration Packet

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'm taking home delivery in New Hampshire and am receiving the pre-delivery registration packet in the mail today. Does anyone know if the title for the vehicle will be in this packet too? I need to bring the title to my town's office to register the vehicle and obtain plates, and am hoping to do it before delivery. I paid for the car fully (did not take a loan/finance it) so not sure if that affects the title being in the packet...

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thanks, mine didn't include the title either. Only the bill of sale and the vehicle origin document. Reaching out to my delivery advisor to see when the title will come in.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
In TX that packet has the forms necessary to file with the state for your tag and title. We sign a few and then sign a Power of Attorney so they can sign the other docs on our behalf. Tag arrives a few weeks later, and I assume the title might arrive if paid in full. I financed so my title went to the credit union, where it's held until paid for.