Power Meter

After seeing few screen shot, pictures of the user interface, I dont see any power meter to help manage energy consumption

Is someone has seen one ?
Or it's completely removed

I know it can be distracting but I found that just seeing my current power/consumption usage I save 10-15%

Regards

BB3

Country
Country
On the ui, I see a little bar below the speed. My assumption is that when the bar goes to the right, that means the speed is increasing. When you let go of the accelerator, the bar will go to the left, indicating how much regen you are doing

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
the UI we've seen is still a beta and will be changing before the public gets cars. don't know what all will be updated, but don't expect it to stay exactly like what we've seen.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If you watch the many test drive videos, you can see the green bar below the speed move right of center and left of center as it uses power and regen. I don't think we have seen a usage-over-time graph, but I'm sure it will be a swipe away.

Model34mePlease

Country
Country
Yeah, the question will be what can cohabit on the screen while you are driving. So far, I only see left side and right side and pop-ups. It would be nice to be pretty configurable.