Possible Model 3 Sighting at Columbia, MO supercharger

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

bmost88

So my father who lives in St. Louis, Missouri often travels around the state on business. He was in Columbia, MO today at the Holiday Inn which has a Tesla Supercharger in the parking lot when he noticed a "smaller Model S" charging from a supercharger. Now my dad, who HAS driven a model S before, knows the car fairly well and is always on the lookout for Tesla's cause he knows how much I love em. He told me that it was a "dark almost gunmetal grey", "flat color" and it had black rims. I immediately thought that it was the Model 3 prototype that we've seen before. I asked him if he was able to take a picture of it and he said that he didn't get a chance and that when he went back it was already gone. I've shown him pictures of the model 3 prototype and he really thinks that was the car he saw. I haven't seen any reports of that car being out of California before, but maybe they are making a cross country road trip with it. Has anybody seen reports or seen the car anywhere in the midwest recently?