Possible Model 3 Sighting at Columbia, MO supercharger

bmost88

So my father who lives in St. Louis, Missouri often travels around the state on business. He was in Columbia, MO today at the Holiday Inn which has a Tesla Supercharger in the parking lot when he noticed a "smaller Model S" charging from a supercharger. Now my dad, who HAS driven a model S before, knows the car fairly well and is always on the lookout for Tesla's cause he knows how much I love em. He told me that it was a "dark almost gunmetal grey", "flat color" and it had black rims. I immediately thought that it was the Model 3 prototype that we've seen before. I asked him if he was able to take a picture of it and he said that he didn't get a chance and that when he went back it was already gone. I've shown him pictures of the model 3 prototype and he really thinks that was the car he saw. I haven't seen any reports of that car being out of California before, but maybe they are making a cross country road trip with it. Has anybody seen reports or seen the car anywhere in the midwest recently?

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
From the side and a distance the X has a similar profile to the 3.