POLL: Who is watching the Model 3 reveal tonight?

Are you all planning to watch the Model 3 Reveal live tonight or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kizzy

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
How do I watch the event? When I go on the website I have o put my credit card info as if i'm ordering a car to watch it...I already reseve a car...
After entering your name and email, the video should load and you should be able to click the play button on it. At least that's how it worked when it was live. I was confused at first with the credit card request. Guest they were anticipating a lot of new orders after watching the event?

skygraff

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Planned to watch it live with the Model3 stream on another screen but flight delays meant I couldn't. Signed in to watch shortly after it must've ended but kept having to close my phone which required me to sign in all over again (4xs in total) then scrub to the point I'd last watched.

Have been watching everybody's videos ever since.

Most impressed with the MotorTrend pics and, despite the low quality video, Jesse's (Now You Know) excited stream of consciousness breakdown of the front seat features. Bjorne got good footage but there was dueling narration with his back seat companions (can't remember who they were but familiar).

All in all, sorry I missed it live but not dissappointed (except to say that, seeing Trevor's vid, there was more stuff on the projector than Tesla showed us on the stream). Thanks to all who shared their experiences and to all who made this possible - Model S/X/Roadster owners and Tesla employees!

(No vote since I am a yes and no)