Poll for those getting Aero Covers

I'm getting the aero covers because...

• Total voters

Stolz25

Country
Country
Please participate only if you are getting the aero covers. It is currently assumed that almost no one actually likes the aero cover look and is getting them for other reasons. I'm curious if that's true.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Please participate only if you are getting the aero covers. It is currently assumed that almost no one actually likes the aero cover look and is getting them for other reasons. I'm curious if that's true.
I won't vote, but I am curious to see the results. Good poll!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think this poll would work better if you allowed multiple selection, and included a few more of the "benefits" as individual selections.

As it is, I can't really choose just one.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think this poll would work better if you allowed multiple selection, and included a few more of the "benefits" as individual selections.

Good point...

Things to add:
  1. Indifferent about wheels
  2. Least costly tire replacement over time
  3. Do not like them but do not have the budget to replace initially
  4. Not sure -- need to see them in person
  5. Ride quality

Stolz25

Country
Country
Good point...

Things to add:
  1. Indifferent about wheels
  2. Least costly tire replacement over time
  3. Do not like them but do not have the budget to replace initially
  4. Not sure -- need to see them in person
  5. Ride quality
I didn't include the other benefits because the point is just to figure out if you like the look or not. It doesn't matter if you prefer them because of the extra miles, cost, better ride, etc.

Stolz25

Country
Country

Which two are conflicting?

Stolz25

Country
Country
Oh, I see now I said range benefits. On the second option that should just say other benefits. Can I get a mod to update for me?

Stolz25

Country
Country
In that case, you might be better off with a simpler poll, something like:

Do you like the look of the aero covers?
  • I like them
  • I'm indifferent
  • I dislike them
Might be right, honestly could be even simpler because I don't really care about indifferent. Guess we'll see how the current one works out.

plankeye

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I don't love the look, but it is certainly growing on me. Plus, they do look better on the lighter colors, including white, which I plan on getting. However, I will probably get the center caps and lug covers and rock the alloys underneath at least some of the time.

SSonnentag

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I don't love the look, but it is certainly growing on me. Plus, they do look better on the lighter colors, including white, which I plan on getting. However, I will probably get the center caps and lug covers and rock the alloys underneath at least some of the time.
More proof that we're all different and there is no single best solution. I think the aeros look best on the dark colors. :D

JYOinSA

Country
Country
I think they look ok... I plan to take them off during regular/city driving... I'll put them on for trips where max range is needed.

plankeye

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
More proof that we're all different and there is no single best solution. I think the aeros look best on the dark colors. :D
Agreed. Actually, I think the only color I'm still not crazy about them on is blue. I do think they look good on the black and midnight silver cars. I think on the blue cars, the colors are clashing or something.

Kbm3

Country
Country
Agreed. Actually, I think the only color I'm still not crazy about them on is blue. I do think they look good on the black and midnight silver cars. I think on the blue cars, the colors are clashing or something.
I hate that fact. I think, when it comes to clothes, you are not supposed to mix the two. Might get red instead.