[Poll] Delivery vs waiting (Oct 2018)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Have you taken delivery, or still waiting?

• Not yet Reserved/Ordered but plan to

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delivered - MR RWD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
will be interesting to see where M3OC ownership currently is. Poll will close at the end of the month to get a current snapshot, then will do this again the next month to see what progress we've made!

for those with 2 vehicles/orders, you can choose up to 2 answers.

Teslar

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
mine was supposed to be by late sept for a p3+. no delivery yet :(

Jay79

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
mine was supposed to be by late sept for a p3+. no delivery yet :(
Yeah, I was late Sept as well. What color did you go with? It seems Red is the hardest color to paint so I'm assuming they are knocking other colors out before they go back to Red.

Teslar

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Yeah, I was late Sept as well. What color did you go with? It seems Red is the hardest color to paint so I'm assuming they are knocking other colors out before they go back to Red.
Blue. I'm not sure how they are making new cars these days. It seems all chaotic. they are either assigning the VIN and making cars or making cars and assigning VIN based on availability. I had a vin for oct 2nd delivery however it got taken away from me on sept 30th.

Jay79

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Blue. I'm not sure how they are making new cars these days. It seems all chaotic. they are either assigning the VIN and making cars or making cars and assigning VIN based on availability. I had a vin for oct 2nd delivery however it got taken away from me on sept 30th.
My DS just called me and told me there are hundreds of people with the same issues we are having. She asked if I wanted her to find me one that was a close match that is already manufactured. I told her I wanted didn't want to change my order. I am 100% positive that our orders still need to be made. Don't think we will be getting our cars in October unless they are in manufacture within the next week. Disappointing :expressionless:

Last edited:
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hey everybody. I’m new here. I placed an order for a MR Black with white and black interior on Saturday. My fingers are crossed to take delivery by end of year. My estimate said 6-10 weeks when I ordered.

Last edited:
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Same here but black/black MR + RWD + EAP enabled. You know kids and white car interior don’t match. East Coast. Good luck.