Please don’t be that guy

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

MJJ

Cruising thru Oakland on a mercifully traffic-free I-580 early this morning I saw the distinctive headlights of another Model 3 approaching from the rear. Anticipating the ‘howdy’ nod or wave, I turned my head his way as he passed. Did he ‘howdy’ wave? Did he nod? No. He was much too busy TEXTING, head down, phone in both hands, both thumbs furiously pounding the screen. Autopilot was presumably doing a fabulous job keeping him centered in the #1 lane as he obliviously carried on, running slightly over the speed limit, with a string of annoyed commuters backed up behind him.

We already have a techno-dork image to overcome, even without that nonsense.

Jim Brown

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We'll I'll never be that guy. Just got my second warning from an unmarked police car that I left in the dust launching at a traffic light. Thank you Officer, I won't exceed 3.2 0-60 and keep it under 162mph in the future
I could be wrong, but I don't think there's a law about how fast you get up to the speed limit. I do that once in awhile if I'm first in line at a traffic light. I don't push it to the floor, but just fast enough to leave everybody else behind. It's fun.