Pittsburgh Area: Window tint and chrome delete

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Caulin

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Im looking around for a good place to get my car tinted and possibly a chrome delete. Curious if anyone has done this in the Pittsburgh area and can recommend anyone. There are a lot of different companies and Im worried about using a bad company and or someone with no experience with Teslas.

joeyd86

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Im looking around for a good place to get my car tinted and possibly a chrome delete. Curious if anyone has done this in the Pittsburgh area and can recommend anyone. There are a lot of different companies and Im worried about using a bad company and or someone with no experience with Teslas.

Looking for same in Pittsburgh. Any luck?

Caulin

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Looking for same in Pittsburgh. Any luck?
No I haven't gotten it done yet. I just did a DIY chrome delete from Kenriko which looks great. I really want to finish it off with some tint. Theres so many shops around here Im skeptical to just try one. Double take Automotive looks like they have done some very high end cars. Im mainly concerned that my doors are protected from the soap and water, since tint is a wet install. I would hate for the alcantara to be messed up from someone who isn't careful.

Would you be interested in possibly scheduling together? Maybe we can get a discount for two identical cars at once.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Took mine to Blackout in Latrobe for tinting. Bit of a drive from Pittsburgh but worth the drive if you ask me.