Pics of Pearl White Model 3 w/ Aero Wheels

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Thank you, Maurice and belated hearty welcome to our Forum!!
It's good to keep our minds open and respect others opinion.

For me, clearly Midnight S≡R≡NITY will, as the name suggest be in your original choice color plus sports wheels... ;)

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thank you, Maurice and belated hearty welcome to our Forum!!
It's good to keep our minds open and respect others opinion.

For me, clearly Midnight S≡R≡NITY will, as the name suggest be in your original choice color plus sports wheels... ;)
Thank you! Happy to be a part of this. I have been observing and reading for a while and love what you all are doing here. Decided to go ahead and get my feet wet!

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I do like white as it was my second choice color behind Midnight Silver (before we knew Midnight Silver would make it).

That said I’ll never come around on the aero wheels (with covers on). It just cheapens the look to me.

Twiglett

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Found these pics from @TeslaModel3Fan on Twitter via reddit.

This combination is beautiful IMO and is precisely why I have switched from Midnight Silver Metallic to Pearl White Multi-Coat!

thats the Austin service center - may have to take a little drive over there
[edit]
Darn, I didn't follow the link until now, then saw that the original says its Austin - doh!

Jayc

Country
Country
Found these pics from @TeslaModel3Fan on Twitter via reddit.

This combination is beautiful IMO and is precisely why I have switched from Midnight Silver Metallic to Pearl White Multi-Coat!

This looks good but I might just get standard roof and wrap it black.

Twiglett

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
As aside, I went to see the Model 3 at the LA Auto Show earlier this month and there was a Pearl White Model S right next to a Midnight Silver Metallic Model X.... I think I am switching from Pearl White back to Midnight Silver Metallic! The Pearl White Metallic is still beautiful, but there is just something about that Midnight Silver Metallic!