PICS of ‘High’ VINs’ - commercial; highest reported #74,492 (July 29)/NO chatter

Deadbattery

Country
Country
Thank you very much, very useful.
On your feedback, may we discuss via pm or preferably ‘am Telefon’ ? :)
This rings true to me Michael, I have had 3 out of three posts moved in the last week answering previous posts directly. and since I am a grown adult with actual important things to do I confess I did not spend ANY time reviewing where I went wrong (sorry), I am however less likely to post as I don't want to mess things up.
While maintaining order makes sense, There is also a certain stream of consciousnesses vibe to these things that defies orderliness. Frankly, I joined this because I am obsessed with my (not yet received) car not because I want to mess up anyone else's fun. [end rant]

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@avoigt & @Deadbattery, thanks for your thoughtful & respectful feedback on our efforts at organizing the forums. We honestly were not aware that people were negatively affected by these sorts of post movements. The moderating team has heard you, and we are in discussions for how best to balance "thread organization" and "discussion continuity" going forward.

RichEV

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Thank you very much, very useful.
On your feedback, may we discuss via pm or preferably ‘am Telefon’ ? :)
Most threads on this forum are fairly wide open to discussion of anything and everything.

It seems perfectly reasonable to have a limited number of threads that are clearly targeted for certain types of information sharing only.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Mods move as you see fit, just haven't seen it reported anywhere here yet... screenshot sort of a picture :oops:

View attachment 6308
Thanks! Will leave as is and await a true specific 5 digit VIN to revise title of course! :)

It’s flexible ‘hump day’...! :D