PICS of ‘High’ VINs’ - commercial; highest reported #74,492 (July 29)/NO chatter

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Swung by the Decatur shop this morning, and there were 6 M3’s still there. Highest vin was 3689

Interesting note though: 5 vins were higher than 2000 and one was lower. All had cloth headliners except vin 1768
Palo Alto store display Model3 Vin number is 3345 and has a cloth headliner

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Vladimir & all, please do not just refer to a vinbot which I’m sure many of us here don’t know what to with.
Please only paste or embed pictures - or proper links to pictures - in this thread.
Thank you.

TaylorSMarks

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Not sure why the mods are ignoring this.

Everyone, shut up. This thread is for new VINs. If your post doesn’t include a new VIN, it’s off topic, go elsewhere.

I know my post is off topic. I’m not a mod, so this is the only way I have to reprimand this nonsense.

The last comment that was on topic was #488. Everything after then should just be deleted (including this.)

Mod edit: all off topic post have been moved here:
https://teslaownersonline.com/threa...our-alternative-choice.3035/page-7#post-53708
Please do stay on topic here - PiCs only. Thanks, Mike 1/24/18

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Couple of comments.
- we mods have a life and not spending 24/7 monitoring these things; I saw a couple of the original posts going off topic last night past midnight yet I was too tired to tackle them
- I agree with you on content - people got carried away... I don’t agree on tone; remember this is all a leisure activity not a legislative body trying to agree on now law... Sometimes things go off topic and we’ll tend to it when we can; some time even one of us may err; we’re human too.
- We may delete or move post(s) to another thread as the case may be; we will exercize judgment yet, again, we are not perfect.

Bottom line, I’ve cleaned the thread - again.
Plea to all: this thread title is self-explanatory - please stick to the intent and look elsewhere for another more suitable thread, or create another one if worth it! Thanks !

Last edited: