PICS of ‘High’ VINs’ - commercial; highest reported #74,492 (July 29)/NO chatter

Model34mePlease

Country
Country
The above mentioned way to tell the difference between RC and production is the VIN check digit, which is a calculated quantity. I don't think that will work.

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Vehicle_Identification_Numbers_(VIN_codes)/Check_digit

TesLou

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I would also love to know if the RCs are still being driven very far outside of the Fremont region. I drive through Cincinnati a couple of times a month on my way to Pittsburgh and the Tesla Store is a quick shot off the freeway. I always drive through the lot 'just hoping'; especially since it was reported there were 100 units sent to Ohio for crash testing. So far, I've never spotted one. I'll be going that way tomorrow and back through on Friday. My camera is already 'at the ready'...

Model34mePlease

Country
Country
I guess employees are getting options that the rest of us won't, at least for a while.:(:mad: Or, do you think (or know) that it will be available for us early reservationists in CA? :)

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The white Model 3 with the white interior spotted a couple of days ago is VIN #75. That's a production car for sure.

Tesla is still churning out cars, don't worry!
Trev are sure it's not an RC?