Picked up my model 3 awd performance. selling P85 with autopilot

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
In comparison to P85 which do you feel is quicker and better handling
The P85 gets to 60 mph in about 4 secs! Quite fast but heavy ay 4800 lbs or so. Corners well because of badass 21 inch rims and tires...
The model 3 performance does 0-60 in 3.45 secs! But it needs better tires for cornering. The handling due to reduced size and weight, 4000lbs, and being AWD is better than model S. Can’t compare braking distance as I haven’t tested them.
Love them both!

SoCalDude

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
ummm.. Did I miss you telling us color and configuration? Oh and price. Are you willing to offer a good price to us forum members? Maybe even go crazy and post a picture or two. I could be interested. Was car garaged are you original owner?

Talent

Country
Country
The P85 gets to 60 mph in about 4 secs! Quite fast but heavy ay 4800 lbs or so. Corners well because of badass 21 inch rims and tires...
The model 3 performance does 0-60 in 3.45 secs! But it needs better tires for cornering. The handling due to reduced size and weight, 4000lbs, and being AWD is better than model S. Can’t compare braking distance as I haven’t tested them.
Love them both!
how do you compare the top end speed? 70mph+?

Status
Not open for further replies.