Photoshop a Model 3 in a chromatic blue vinyl wrap, ala the Mercedes SLS. Anyone?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Bryan Baker

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Plan A is that when I get my TM3, I'll get a chromatic blue vinyl wrap put on it. But I'd love to see it photoshopped with one in the meantime.

Anyone have the photoshop chops?

Bryan Baker

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I probably could... but why would you do that? You might appreciate what I saw in the flesh more than I did.

True, I haven't seen any chromatic vinyl wraps in person. I did see a matte vinyl wrap the other day. Certainly some things that look good online don't always look good in person, and vice versa (hence a good idea for Tesla to sell online & from the lot).

Also true that any kind of vinyl wrap is total excess. But going over the top like that, with intentionality and tongue firmly in cheek, can be a lot of fun. Like a great Weird Al song, Gangster rap like Too Short, or the Venetian in Vegas. Or the breed of dogs called "pugs."

This is why I want, nay, need, a chromatic vinyl wrap.

Bryan Baker

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Bryan Baker

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The list of Vegas-Fab modifications is up to: chromatic blue vinyl wrap on the body and rims, white wall tires, Trevor Paige hood ornament (intertwined & joined by Musk?), white dangle-y drapery outlining inside of windows ala the Cheech and Chong's "Love Machine." Open to additional inspiration...

Red Sage

The Cybernetic Samurai
Country
Country
Country Club Ghetto! Goes right along with plastic surgery and boob jobs.

Amigo, if you want ghetto, go balls to the wall East L.A. homie ghetto!
[/MEDIA]
Waitasec... It must have been FOREVER since I saw that movie... Tom Skerritt and Stacey Keach? Yeah... I gotta go find that.