Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

Photoshop a Model 3 in a chromatic blue vinyl wrap, ala the Mercedes SLS. Anyone?

4K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  $ Trillion Musk 
#1 Ā·
Plan A is that when I get my TM3, I'll get a chromatic blue vinyl wrap put on it. But I'd love to see it photoshopped with one in the meantime.

Anyone have the photoshop chops?

See less See more
#5 Ā·
True, I haven't seen any chromatic vinyl wraps in person. I did see a matte vinyl wrap the other day. Certainly some things that look good online don't always look good in person, and vice versa (hence a good idea for Tesla to sell online & from the lot).

Also true that any kind of vinyl wrap is total excess. But going over the top like that, with intentionality and tongue firmly in cheek, can be a lot of fun. Like a great Weird Al song, Gangster rap like Too Short, or the Venetian in Vegas. Or the breed of dogs called "pugs."

This is why I want, nay, need, a chromatic vinyl wrap.

#12 Ā·
The list of Vegas-Fab modifications is up to: chromatic blue vinyl wrap on the body and rims, white wall tires, Trevor Paige hood ornament (intertwined & joined by Musk?), white dangle-y drapery outlining inside of windows ala the Cheech and Chong's "Love Machine." Open to additional inspiration...

#15 Ā·
Reactions: garsh
#16 Ā·
Vinyl wrap option is not looking good for those who encounter rocks and road salt, like me. I don't believe it's a good investment after all.

Reactions: Kizzy and garsh
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.