Phone charge cable swap (lightning, micro USB, USB-C)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE

theonlysamiam

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Have: USB-C
Want: Lightning

Also, will be in Portland and Seattle next week if anyone is available there for a trade.

jsanford

Eloise the 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
UPDATE: Swap executed!

Have: Lightning cable still in the wrapper
Want: Your USB-C that came with your 3

Last edited:

pjfw8

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I would gladly mail my usb c to you (or anyone else) trusting your return mail with a lightning connector. Any interest?

Last edited:

Dry79

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
UPDATE - swap scheduled

Have: lightning
Want: usb c

Last edited:

tivoboy

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I was going to do a swap of the USB-C cable to another lightning, but A) we rarely have to charge two phones at the same time, and b) for our iphone household (okay, I do have some android phones) I'm pretty sure the next iphone iterations are going to incorporate USB-C. Maybe not the Xs, but certainly anything newer. Just a thought.