Phone charge cable swap (lightning, micro USB, USB-C)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Please use this post to connect with others who may want to swap a cord for another style with someone here before buying the other directly from Tesla.

1. Please list what spare you have and what you are wanting.
  2. Please wait to post until you have the available cable to swap in your possession.
  3. Once you have arranged a swap with someone, please edit your post to strike through the have/requested text (see code in attached image or pm me the post link and I can)
  4. Ideally, everyone will pay their own shipping outbound, so please try to swap with someone in the same area as you so you both are not paying for international shipping. Or if possible pair up with someone local to you that you can meet up with in person.
  5. M3OC takes no responsibility for any swaps that go wrong. So use your own judgement.
Example request:

Have: micro USB
Want: lightning

And once your swap is underway:
Have: micro USB
Want: lightning
d5cd8ab4-ec57-4982-be96-a134fc2f9102-jpeg.5392

mbrucem

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
While I also have both an extra USB and Lightening (I bought two lightening, and the car came with one). I am in MN. Shipping could kill any real savings on a $15 item... but I am sure that other items will come up as people get more parts that they don't need.

msjulie

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
San Jose area, have USB cable I don't need (I just sprung for the 2nd lightening cable for family happiness )

Sam Diego

Country
Country
edit: cable swapped on delivery by rep. you can either request this from them directly or see if another person scheduled to pick up the same time as you will swap. (sorry i don't know how to strike through)

Last edited: