Performance Tesla Model 3 White Interior! 7/15/18

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congrats - is that a delivered personal car? The first Performance? Looks sweet, I just don't want to be the one to keep that white clean.

Edit - from that screen shot, already have a software update waiting on it as well.
Second edit - it currently has 24.6 which I don't recall seeing as a release version of software for any other car. Special versions for the Performance?

Last edited:

Russell

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This is a test drive vehicle delivered to a store. Badges are not put on the back at the factory. Also, the car thinks it has aeros, even though it has 20” performance wheels.

samson

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Did you guys know that the performance has induction motor in front and RWD permanent motor in rear they are not the same as initially predicted

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Which store in LA, Woodland Hills or Glendale? Assuming its a store model and OP is from Los Angeles.
Can you tell by the tiny piece of the maps showing in the pics?

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We still want to know what the white dash material is. Some talk about a ceramic-like hard finish, perhaps not plastic but definitely not wood. I wish Tesla would be more forthcoming on the little things...

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Love the white interior, but still wish this one had the black headliner.
I have the performance on order and Ive had a hard time deciding on getting the white interior or not. It just looks too much like an afterthought compared to the S/X white interiors.

It looks nice enough. I feels like it mutes what little aggressiveness is left in the 3.

psohl14

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
We still want to know what the white dash material is. Some talk about a ceramic-like hard finish, perhaps not plastic but definitely not wood. I wish Tesla would be more forthcoming on the little things...
It doesn't say this anymore, but the configurator used to say that the dashboard had a ceramic finish on the white interior (and a wood finish for the black). It looks like they've removed those details from the current configurator so the interior description doesn't change based on the selected color

Wooloomooloo

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That looks great. I couldn't quite bring myself to order the white finish. I wasn't 100% convinced it was what I wanted, and by the time my Performance M3 hit $75k I thought, that's enough...

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have the performance on order and Ive had a hard time deciding on getting the white interior or not. It just looks too much like an afterthought compared to the S/X white interiors.

It looks nice enough. I feels like it mutes what little aggressiveness is left in the 3.
My wife has her sights set on a white/white “storm trooper” Model 3 or Model Y. We almost pulled the trigger on performance but couldn’t justify the price tag for her driving style.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My wife has her sights set on a white/white “storm trooper” Model 3 or Model Y. We almost pulled the trigger on performance but couldn’t justify the price tag for her driving style.
That would look great - I ordered the red and I’m just not feeling the red/white combo on these.