Performance Model 3 RIDICULOUS mode rumor... is false.

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Do you listen to Ryan MCaffery's RIDE THE LIGHTNING podcast ? He mentions this in his latest #155
No, I don't do podcasts. I can't pay attention to people talking when I'm doing other things, unfortunately.

So... what does @Ryan have to say about this?
Where do I fast forward into the podcast to hear it?

Nilroc

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
22:25 Mark
Ryan just says that he is disappointed that it didn't come with Ridiculous Speed. Nowhere does he say it's going to be on the Model 3. But Elon please do it when you add SAS next year.

Dr. J

Private
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
22:25 Mark
Ryan just says that he is disappointed that it didn't come with Ridiculous Speed. Nowhere does he say it's going to be on the Model 3. But Elon please do it when you add SAS next year.
And HUD. :p

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
What "rumor" out of curiosity? Or is this just wishful thinking (which I highly encourage!)?

For the record, as I said on the show I think Tesla should just straight up change the name of Sport mode to Ridiculous in the next Model 3 firmware update. YA GOTTA KEEP THE SPACEBALLS THEME GOING HERE, ELON. :p