Perfect Father's Day Gift for a Model 3 Reservation Holder

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

My middle child gets me, and he got me the perfect gift this Father's Day. It just happened to arrive a couple of days late. Sorry for the large photo; I used my iPad and I'm not proficient with picture files on an iPad.
Michael you have teased us with this one :)

It looks like you have the image insert tag, but no image. You can try editing the post and clicking Upload a File and should allow you to grab the picture from your iPads camera roll.

Country
Country
Michael you have teased us with this one :)

It looks like you have the image insert tag, but no image. You can try editing the post and clicking Upload a File and should allow you to grab the picture from your iPads camera roll.
Did it work now? I saw the picture the whole time on the iPad.

Thanks for the heads up and the tip. Trevor just provides too many options to us. ;-)

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Did it work now? I saw the picture the whole time on the iPad.

Thanks for the heads up and the tip. Trevor just provides too many options to us. ;-)
You're welcome and it looks nice! I got my dad the travel mug already. Not a coffee drinker myself so I'm looking for some swag ;)

pjfw8

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My middle child gets me, and he got me the perfect gift this Father's Day. It just happened to arrive a couple of days late. Sorry for the large photo; I used my iPad and I'm not proficient with picture files on an iPad.
I received this as a gift from my service club when my term as president ended. I think I talk to much about Tesla!

Country
Country
I received this as a gift from my service club when my term as president ended. I think I talk to much about Tesla!
You can never talk too much about Tesla! I ask people who ask me to tell them why I reserved a Model 3 if they have a few hours to kill and if they are willing to fall down the rabbit hole before I start. Most people don't realize I am serious, and away we go until their eyes glaze over.