Pearl White touch up kit now available from Tesla

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Sandy

One obsession to the next
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Very funny. My Pearl White 3 is very evenly colored-- bumpers and all. Please don't spread FUD...
this is far from FUD, and when putting my order in why I went with red instead of pearl. (pix below from the timeframe when I was putting my final order in)
that said, I don't think it would matter for touching up a chip either way though.

Mr. Spacely

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Maybe back "in the old days" there was an issue with paint and panel gaps, but 2019 models are coming out very clean...

Defjukie

Country
Country
My pearl white was delivered in that same time frame (May 2018), and the bumpers match just fine. I remember being worried about it. So, I think this was a very small batch of cars and very early on.