Passenger vanity mirror fell off

Jeremy Rosser

Country
Country
I had my passenger sun visor folded down to hold a sun shade in place.
I live in FL so it is hot. Seems the glue or something came loose and the mirror was hanging from the sun visor

Anyone else?

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I had my passenger sun visor folded down to hold a sun shade in place.
I live in FL so it is hot. Seems the glue or something came loose and the mirror was hanging from the sun visor

Anyone else?
Do you have a picture? I am curious as to how the mirror is attached. Both my vanity mirrors are attached but lights do not work. Taking it into SC for service.

srej

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Do you have a picture? I am curious as to how the mirror is attached. Both my vanity mirrors are attached but lights do not work. Taking it into SC for service.
Long time since your post but I have the exact same issue with my M3. Lights never worked. Did you get yours fixed? was it a quick fix, or did you have to leave the car? Thanks for any info

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Long time since your post but I have the exact same issue with my M3. Lights never worked. Did you get yours fixed? was it a quick fix, or did you have to leave the car? Thanks for any info
Yes, both vanity mirrors were fixed. I had to leave the car and they gave me a P85D as a loaner. Dropped it off first thing in the morning and got it back around 4pm. They told me that the power connectors were the culprits. They unplugged them for both mirrors and checked the pins and reconnected them and the lights worked. You should take it in to your local SC.

srej

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yes, both vanity mirrors were fixed. I had to leave the car and they gave me a P85D as a loaner. Dropped it off first thing in the morning and got it back around 4pm. They told me that the power connectors were the culprits. They unplugged them for both mirrors and checked the pins and reconnected them and the lights worked. You should take it in to your local SC.

Thanks. I took a quick look (see pics below) and my power connectors are plugged in (hoping they were not). The power connectors could simply be bad, bud I'm not going to look any further. SC it is. With luck ill get a P85D loaner as well.
img-1047-jpg.14601
img-1045-jpg.14602

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks. I took a quick look (see pics below) and my power connectors are plugged in (hoping they were not). The power connectors could simply be bad, bud I'm not going to look any further. SC it is. With luck ill get a P85D loaner as well.
View attachment 14601 View attachment 14602
Thanks for investigating and the pics! My driver side visor feels a little loose and it looks like it is held up by an Allen screw. I’ll see about tightening it.