Passenger Air Bag

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
While driving yesterday with my wife in the passenger seat, I noticed the subject message in the extreme top right of the screen as if I didn't have a passenger. Anyone else notice/have this?

atebit

Event Horizon II
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Well mine says something like “Passenger Airbag ON” when someone’s sitting there. Though from my perspective in the drivers seat it’s hard to see being all crammed into the far upper right corner like that.

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'll have to keep an eye on it. One more trip with a passenger and the message still showing off and I'll take a picture with my phone and contact Tesla. Might just be a "ME" issue... faulty sensor or something...

FRC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'll have to keep an eye on it. One more trip with a passenger and the message still showing off and I'll take a picture with my phone and contact Tesla. Might just be a "ME" issue... faulty sensor or something...
Can I assume that you've read the manual relative to passenger airbag sensors? There are several troubleshooting suggestions there that might help.

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Can I assume that you've read the manual relative to passenger airbag sensors? There are several troubleshooting suggestions there that might help.
Whoa...Blast from the past! I don’t even remember this. I honestly saw the “FRC has quoted your post in this thread...” and I was like “huh?”
I’m certain that for me a firmware update must have fixed this problem long ago.

But for @Aguilar, I would suggest putting in a ticket online and escalating it. It’s a safety issue to have any problem with an airbag in my opinion.