Partial Chrome Delete on Black

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

Oyster Bait

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Did you do it yourself? Do you have experience? Mind sharing your thoughts on the job?

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Did you do it yourself? Do you have experience? Mind sharing your thoughts on the job?
I had it done at TCT Wraps in Hillsboro, OR. They did a fantastic job with this, the PPF on the front clip, and window tint. Total cost was $2370

My only install experience with something even remotely similar is the center console wrap install I did with the Kenriko Black Matrix kit. Also had a great experience with Kenriko who was quick to replace one of the pieces I damaged during install. A quick look at my post history would show I also damaged the AO glass screen protector... maybe this sorta work isn't for me.

babula

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
This actually looks really good.

I also have a black M3 and I was thinking about doing something similar but personally I like the chrome.

HughManatee

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Definitely the first i've seen like this. I ended up blacking-out the trim around my windows (I have the Obsidian Black) but left the mirrors chrome, as i felt it completed the 'meter' of the door handles. I'm really happy with it. Less aggressive than a full blackout, but still has the impact i want.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Definitely the first i've seen like this. I ended up blacking-out the trim around my windows (I have the Obsidian Black) but left the mirrors chrome, as i felt it completed the 'meter' of the door handles. I'm really happy with it. Less aggressive than a full blackout, but still has the impact i want.
That was the alternative I had in mind as well. Can always dechrome the below-window portion later :)