Paint Protection Film in Connecticut/Hartford CT - interested in group rate?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

CTTesla

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
No
Hi, if anyone have any reference for a local shop doing paint protection for Model 3, please advise. Got few but the price seems excessive for just full front.

We have two folks looking to do this and if anyone of you would like to join to negotiate a better price for a quality instal, let's do it.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Hi, if anyone have any reference for a local shop doing paint protection for Model 3, please advise. Got few but the price seems excessive for just full front.

We have two folks looking to do this and if anyone of you would like to join to negotiate a better price for a quality instal, let's do it.
Hi,

I just had my Model 3 fully wrapped, by Darien Detail. I paid dearly but I got the quality I wanted. I visited three shops, plus already had my Toyota Tacoma front done and the job was not good. Let me know if you want any more details.

CCIE

Country
Country

I’d suggest you join the “Tesla Owners - Connecticut” Facebook group. I’ve dealt with Wrap n Shine in Shelton and had a good experience, though I didn’t get PPF. Others in the group seem to prefer them too. They own a Model 3 themselves.