Paint layer around the edge of a panel scraped off

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Bma00

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Left headlight was sticking out, so I brought my Model 3 in to a service center. They were going to have a body shop fix this, but they did it themselves for whatever reason.
In any event, now the paint around the inside corner of the left headlight is scraped off, exposing bare metal. Should I be worried about rust / corrosion down the road? How can I fix this (or do something so water doesn't cause damage later)? Thanks!

img_5677-jpeg.16448
img_5679-jpeg.16449

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Better call Service Center immediately and send them photo of the damage. They need to fix this if they caused it while fixing the headlight issue. If your attempt to fix this yourself makes matters worse, they may be reluctant to take care of this under warranty.