Page Mill 365mm Big Brake Kit

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Big brakes, big stopping power.
Fit your Model 3 with the rotors it should have been equipped with from the factory. These massive 365mm two piece discs give your Model 3’s brakes a significantly higher thermal limit – something you absolutely need with stock brake pads or track use.
We can’t decide if these brakes work better than they look, or look better than they work!

• Massive upgrade to cooling and stopping power
  • 365mm diameter vs 320mm OEM rotors
  • Lightweight, 3.41lbs lighter each
  • Visually stunning two piece rotor
  • Aluminum anodized hat made from US-Sourced 6061-T6
  • Directional rotors with curved vanes for optimal cooling
  • Made in the USA
  • Rotors made by a leading brake supplier with winning experience in the highest level of motorsport.
  • Tested on the racetrack by professional drivers – these discs with some good pads and fluid is all you need to be able to run all day at the track.
  • For use with 19″ wheels or larger ONLY
https://www.mountainpassperformance.com/product/mpp-page-mill-365mm-big-brake-kit/

theloneranger08

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We've sold a bunch, but no one has written us any reviews, consider it something we need to work on getting!

Rich Rebuilds did an episode installing and testing them, check it out:
Thanks for the video. The brakes look great and based on their reactions at the end, perform very well. I'd probably want to replace the brake lines with stainless steel ones and get unplugged performance's performance brake pads (unless you guys offer some).

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks for the video. The brakes look great and based on their reactions at the end, perform very well. I'd probably want to replace the brake lines with stainless steel ones and get unplugged performance's performance brake pads (unless you guys offer some).
That sounds great! We offer stainless steel lines and our own street brake pads! https://teslaownersonline.com/threads/page-mill-street-front-brake-pads.8762/

Looking forward to putting some sweet brakes in your wheels!

theloneranger08

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Little1er

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Any plans to make a 385mm Rotor kit for the P3D+ brakes? Seems like there are a number of guys planning to track their P3Ds!

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
What about a package deal? When you're spending $1800 total for everything, $50-$100 off would be nice. Also, I assume the 385mm rotors would only fit 20" wheels?
Sasha and I are currently weighing the options with packages. There are no immediate plans though. Yes, you will definitely want 20" wheels, which I'm sure you'll have if you've got the P3D+!

beastmode13

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You bet! Already working on it!
Would you consider making a P3D+ kit that is smaller than 385mm that will fit 19" wheel? Some reasons for 19". A wider option of track tires at 19". More protection when you inevitability cut the corner and go over the curbing or heaven forbid go off-roading when carrying too much speed. A pound or two of weight savings to boot as well.

Last edited:

theloneranger08

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sasha and I are currently weighing the options with packages. There are no immediate plans though. Yes, you will definitely want 20" wheels, which I'm sure you'll have if you've got the P3D+!
I wish I did. I just have a RWD model 3 but it's still a blast to drive. I'm planning on waiting a couple months to get the brakes but a package deal would make it more enticing. ;)

dww

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Do the red P3D+ brake calipers use the same mounting points as the P3D- and all other 3s? Are there 3 rotor sizes, 320 standard, 365 MPP, and 385 P3D+? Do the 385mm only fit 20” wheels?

beastmode13

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Do the red P3D+ brake calipers use the same mounting points as the P3D- and all other 3s? Are there 3 rotor sizes, 320 standard, 365 MPP, and 385 P3D+? Do the 385mm only fit 20” wheels?
Stock P3D+ front rotors are 355mm. There are 18" wheels that can fit stock P3D+ front and rear brake, one is featured in the attached video. The rear brake calipers are actually larger in diameter than the front caliper due to the integration of the parking brake. In theory, there should be 19" wheels that can clear 380~385mm front brake.

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
One of our customers running our Page Mill 365mm BBK up front and our Page Mill 2-pc Rear Rotor upgrade in the rear at Buttonwillow Raceway for the Tesla Corsa event last weekend.

This event had sessions consisting entirely of Teslas, we love it!

beastmode13

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sweet looking ride. :) Nice front splitter. Brave soul with the low ride height and extended splitter on the placid roads of California.

Little1er

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
One of our customers running our Page Mill 365mm BBK up front and our Page Mill 2-pc Rear Rotor upgrade in the rear at Buttonwillow Raceway for the Tesla Corsa event last weekend.

This event had sessions consisting entirely of Teslas, we love it!

Wow! That is low! Brakes look great though behind those shoes! Any idea on the wheel/tire setup?

Anyone know what wheels these are? I really like them!

beastmode13

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country