• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reliev

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just got this email from Tesla seems like a tech walk through. I've watched every video I can think of on YouTube has anyone been to one of these is it a waste of time?

It says

Please join us for our Owner Symposium Series at Tesla Orlando. The Symposium Series is designed exclusively for new owners to address any questions you may have about your vehicle since taking delivery.

This hands-on, interactive workshop led by Tesla product experts will allow you to take your time and go in depth into the features and functionality of your vehicle.

We are committed to enhancing your ownership experience and ensuring you enjoy all that your new Tesla has to offer.

If you’re interested in attending, please RSVP. Welcome to the Tesla Family.

Lovesword

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Interesting! It could be an enjoyable time. Maybe meet some people, fellow Tesla owners, share some stories, etc. But my guess is that if you’ve watched a bunch of videos, read a bunch here and elsewhere online, you’re probably going to know more than a Tesla “product expert” providing the “enhanced owner experience.”

If they had one in my area, I’d go check it out. If it was at the location I picked up my car from (2 hours away), I’d most likely pass.

Reliev

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
yes this doesnt say solar at all that I would be more interested in since I know less.. this is specifically model 3 as far as I know correct?

Spiffywerks

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
yes this doesnt say solar at all that I would be more interested in since I know less.. this is specifically model 3 as far as I know correct?
I think it’s for all new Tesla owners. Invitation does not specify Model 3 and would not really make sense to limit to only Model 3 yet as there are still more S, X owners out there than 3.

OneSixtyToOne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have nothing better to do so I am going. Gives me an excuse to drive and I might actually learn something. Plus, I have a couple of questions. Looks like they will deep dive into the UI.

OneSixtyToOne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I attended the symposium in San Diego on 4/15. The emphasis was on networking with other owners to share information as well as asking the Tesla rep any questions you have. The goal was connecting owners with the hope of creating a local users group.

What was really interesting was to see all the configurations and colors in person. One blue M3 had the chrome blackout as well as the carbon fiber console and a red Tesla hood ornament. It looked pretty sharp on the blue.

I had a few questions answered and was able to do a charging cable swap with another owner. Overall I thought it was worth it. Plus they had an espresso bar and free doughnuts! Sadly no SWAG.

Reliev

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
ahh no swag now im not sure.... lol
they have an espresso bar at my location too i was amped up during delivery and still had one

jsanford

Eloise the 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’d go for the food and the networking. Somehow, it seems like a good idea to get to know other Model 3 neighbors.