SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Here is the type:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/550851...ga_search_query=tesla&ref=shop_items_search_4

Here is type with logo.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/550849...ga_search_query=tesla&ref=shop_items_search_1

The size is selectable, so go to the drop down. Stuff is about $5 including postage. (I ordered a few different types, having no idea what else I could use them for, of course.)
Did you go with small or medium?

From measuring my binder I'm thinking you went with small 0.5" tall by 3.8" wide.

Last edited:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks again! I guess that first order is going on my laptop ;)
Confirmed first order went on my laptop as the Tesla logo was good, but they missed one of the stripes on the Tesla “E”. With the vinyl coming all the way from the Netherlands for so cheap I wasn’t about to reach back out to them.

Asad1087

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Confirmed first order went on my laptop as the Tesla logo was good, but they missed one of the stripes on the Tesla “E”. With the vinyl coming all the way from the Netherlands for so cheap I wasn’t about to reach back out to them.
Mine came from Canada, did you use a different link than the one shared by @Unplugged ?

Just got it yesterday, it was a bit harder to install than I thought. Vinyl would not adhere to the cover too easily. Took my time rubbing over it with a credit card and got it to work eventually.

Ready 9 days before delivery date, but who's counting. :D

Last edited:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Mine came from Canada, did you use a different link than the one shared by @Unplugged ?

Just got it yesterday, it was a bit harder to install than I thought. Vinyl would not adhere to the cover too easily. Took my time rubbing over it with a credit card and got it to work eventually.

Ready 9 days before delivery date, but who's counting. :D

The red one came from the Netherlands. Still waiting on the white one from Canada. Maybe today...

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country

Asad1087

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
@SoFlaModel3,

Understood....but it paid off! Difficult to transfer but once you got the letters to take do you think they’ll ‘stay’ applied and last?

Ski
I think they may last if you do what you normally do, keep in the glove box and never touch it. It could wear away if it keeps rubbing against something. Decal is pretty cheap though so replacing it after a few years isn't a big deal to me anyway.

rickster

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Interestingly, the “people who bought this also bought” on that Amazon listing is now heavily skewed toward Model 3 specific products. :D

I just ordered, but I think I’ll look into laser etching it with my Glowforge instead of doing the appliqué...

Unplugged

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Interestingly, the “people who bought this also bought” on that Amazon listing is now heavily skewed toward Model 3 specific products. :D

I just ordered, but I think I’ll look into laser etching it with my Glowforge instead of doing the appliqué...
The manual is also now "Amazon's Choice" for document holders, probably due to the high ratings.

That is a good idea about laser (I always want to put air quotes around that word, thanks to Dr. Evil) etching the Tesla logo. Let us know how it comes out, with pics.