Question Ordering FAST FC04 for M3P, how to get the special hub rings?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm about to order a set of FAST FC04 18" x 9", +30 offset for my M3P from canadawheels.ca.

They offer hub rings, but they don't say anything about them being specifically made to deal with the lip on the M3P. How can I make sure I end up getting the right hub rings?

Also, I notice that the bronze finish isn't rated for winter use. How big of a deal is that if I actually WANT them for winter use?

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm about to order a set of FAST FC04 18" x 9", +30 offset for my M3P from canadawheels.ca.

They offer hub rings, but they don't say anything about them being specifically made to deal with the lip on the M3P. How can I make sure I end up getting the right hub rings?
If you searched for wheels via car type, then you should end up with the version of the wheels that says "bore size 72.6". That's the size of the hub lip on a Performance. So that leads me to believe that they would automatically know to include the appropriate rings. But you could try calling to confirm.

Also, I notice that the bronze finish isn't rated for winter use. How big of a deal is that if I actually WANT them for winter use?
It's probably not going to withstand salt very well. @Mad Hungarian can probably provide more details.

Cookiebob

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Before they ship the wheels, they’ll double check versus the car you put in. So if you put Model 3 Performance, they’ll double check to make sure they include the right rings. If you add the ones that are automatically suggested, that’ll be fine. If you add ZERO to your order, even tho this is ****** of you, they’ll add the rings for free because they’ll know you need them based on the car you put. I know because I ordered FC04 from Canada wheels to USA. I was freaking out and emailed them back and forth. Eventually the guy that packed my wheels told me that the above scenario happened to me.
eb5e51e8-2feb-4219-9497-6d162315f8fc-jpeg.28771

PM me if you want to buy my FC04s. I switched to some bling bling $$$ Unplugged Performance wheels. My wallet is not happy.

Last edited: