Order Agreements in My Tesla Account for ALL 6/27 Configs?

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
I know a couple people have already mentioned this in the Official Invite thread but I was wondering if everyone who configured on 6/27 just got their MVPA in their My Tesla Account or if it was just select people who were possibly paired with a VIN? There’s no VIN on the MVPA so I’m thinking that it maybe just got pushed to everyone.

I indicated cash payment because I planned to do the Lightstream method of financing but was wondering if I need to get a move on that.

Thanks!

DaisyB

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got mine today. I was surprised it came on a holiday. It does not include my trade-in amount, though. I’m one of the many 6/27 configures.

Thunder7ga

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Mine also showed up today. But I was hoping it to show all the fees and state taxes to know for sure the total amount I need to have with me at delivery, but it does not. But the fine print does say once I get closer to delivery a final price sheet will be posted. I have 2 weeks from today until delivery.

Trknz

Country
Country
I also received mine. Had actually contacted them after my order as a few had received theirs immediately on the 27th. I don’t think it indicates anything unfortunately, other than them correcting an issue on their side that prevented this from being sent as expected. At least my details are all correct...

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Mine also showed up today. But I was hoping it to show all the fees and state taxes to know for sure the total amount I need to have with me at delivery, but it does not. But the fine print does say once I get closer to delivery a final price sheet will be posted. I have 2 weeks from today until delivery.
Good point on the fees/taxes. What was refreshing to see was something drafted after 7/1 that references the $7500 tax credit. Maybe they are fairly certain that we’ll get delivery by 9/30 or 12/31 (whichever is applicable at this point).

EasterEgg

Country
Country
After numerous calls and emails. I have received my MVPA on Monday, July 2nd with the incorrect Loan amount
I have immediately emailed and call multiple multiple time with no response. I was able modify the incorrect MVPA myself to show the correct Loan amount and sent this to my Loan manager to get my Loan finalized.

Today is July 5th still no revised MVPA but Loan is approved and the check being overnighted to me tomorrow.
I have spent most of my afternoon trying to get a hold of someone to have my MVPA revised, finally a nice lady answered and said that she will have her manager revised it and sent it to me by the end of day today. It's 8:45pm right now ang I still don't have it. My delivery is this Saturday and I just sold my car today, I have no more means of transportation.

OMG, the frustration......

Ode to Joy

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
I know a couple people have already mentioned this in the Official Invite thread but I was wondering if everyone who configured on 6/27 just got their MVPA in their My Tesla Account or if it was just select people who were possibly paired with a VIN? There’s no VIN on the MVPA so I’m thinking that it maybe just got pushed to everyone.

I indicated cash payment because I planned to do the Lightstream method of financing but was wondering if I need to get a move on that.

Thanks!
I checked my account yesterday and the MVPA was there. I configured on June 28. I also want AWD so no VIN. I assume by paying the extra $2,500 in addition to the $1,000 I have entered into the agreement without having to sign the page 4 signature page? Anyone know if that is a correct assumption? Thanks

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I checked my account yesterday and the MVPA was there. I configured on June 28. I also want AWD so no VIN. I assume by paying the extra $2,500 in addition to the $1,000 I have entered into the agreement without having to sign the page 4 signature page? Anyone know if that is a correct assumption? Thanks
A Tesla Inside Sales Advisor (ISA) will email you to schedule a delivery date. He/she may also send you an updated MVPA with a VIN assigned.

Depending on your method of financing/paying, the Tesla "Finance Team" will then send you an email requesting you to sign the "Delydocs" (Delivery Documents). The email title will state "Please sign Final Delydocs". You can electronically sign them. Afterwards, Tesla will sign it and send you the fully executed copy. Again, depending on how you are paying, you may also be instructed to make your down payment online at your account on tesla.com. If you were financing with your own bank, you can take these final delydocs to release your auto loan check.

Ode to Joy

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
A Tesla Inside Sales Advisor (ISA) will email you to schedule a delivery date. He/she may also send you an updated MVPA with a VIN assigned.

Depending on your method of financing/paying, the Tesla "Finance Team" will then send you an email requesting you to sign the "Delydocs" (Delivery Documents). The email title will state "Please sign Final Delydocs". You can electronically sign them. Afterwards, Tesla will sign it and send you the fully executed copy. Again, depending on how you are paying, you may also be instructed to make your down payment online at your account on tesla.com. If you were financing with your own bank, you can take these final delydocs to release your auto loan check.
Thanks for the info.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm shocked you have a Purchase Agreement already for an AWD, and before you have a VIN. Are you sure it's not an order agreement?
I've had a VIN for a week yet still not purchase agreement.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Can anyone explain this? I have a 90k positive balance and the Model 3 is paid.

Amount Due
You can submit a secure payment for your Tesla directly from your checking or savings account.

Final Price
$64,084.75
Cash price of your Tesla including all applicable taxes and fees.

Payments
-$101,584.75
  • 04/01/2016 Credit Card
    $1,000.00​
  • 04/19/2018 Credit Card
    $2,500.00​
  • 06/22/2018 Bank Account
    $8,084.75​
    $8,084.75​
    $8,084.75​
    $8,084.75​
Trade-In
-$7,500.00
Value of your trade-in, assuming you are trading in through Tesla.

Financing
-$45,000.00
Amount financed through Tesla or your preferred bank. If you're financing through your own bank, please have your check available when picking up your Tesla.

Balance
$90,000.00
Your Model 3 is fully paid.

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm shocked you have a Purchase Agreement already for an AWD, and before you have a VIN. Are you sure it's not an order agreement?
It's a little confusing, because the link says "Order Agreement", but the PDF that it opens is entitled, "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" and appears to be (to the best of my knowledge) the pro forma version of the MVPA . This version does not include the final pricing sheet, VIN, odometer, and other details contained in the final MVPA.

Like @Ode to Joy, I have this document in my account (for AWD) but do not have a VIN yet. Since you already have a VIN, I'm guessing your account is awaiting the *final* MVPA with all of the fun last-minute details. It may also be the case that our pro forma MVPAs will disappear from our accounts around the time our VIN is assigned, later to be replaced by the final version... we'll have to see.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Mine was emailed and showed up in my account within about a half hour of my order on the 27th (without taxes or vin).

EasterEgg

Country
Country
Can anyone explain this? I have a 90k positive balance and the Model 3 is paid.

Amount Due
You can submit a secure payment for your Tesla directly from your checking or savings account.
Final Price

$64,084.75
Cash price of your Tesla including all applicable taxes and fees.
Payments

-$101,584.75
  • 04/01/2016 Credit Card
    $1,000.00​
  • 04/19/2018 Credit Card
    $2,500.00​
    $8,084.75​
    $8,084.75​
    $8,084.75​
    $8,084.75​
Trade-In

-$7,500.00
Value of your trade-in, assuming you are trading in through Tesla.
Financing

-$45,000.00
Amount financed through Tesla or your preferred bank. If you're financing through your own bank, please have your check available when picking up your Tesla.
Balance

$90,000.00
Your Model 3 is fully paid.
It looks like you have paid Tesla through your bank $8,084.75 a total of 4 times. Did you do this by accident or was it Tesla's error.
You need contact them ASAP.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's a little confusing, because the link says "Order Agreement", but the PDF that it opens is entitled, "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" and appears to be (to the best of my knowledge) the pro forma version of the MVPA . This version does not include the final pricing sheet, VIN, odometer, and other details contained in the final MVPA.

Like @Ode to Joy, I have this document in my account (for AWD) but do not have a VIN yet. Since you already have a VIN, I'm guessing your account is awaiting the *final* MVPA with all of the fun last-minute details. It may also be the case that our pro forma MVPAs will disappear from our accounts around the time our VIN is assigned, later to be replaced by the final version... we'll have to see.
I never noticed the title in the document. It's certainly an order agreement, as it is missing very important MVPA items not just VIN but title, registration, and taxes.

So we need to be clear with this topic, this order agreement document showed up the morning after my order.
The real MVPA with all costs has yet to appear.

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
I never noticed the title in the document. It's certainly an order agreement, as it is missing very important MVPA items not just VIN but title, registration, and taxes.

So we need to be clear with this topic, this order agreement document showed up the morning after my order.
The real MVPA with all costs has yet to appear.
Agreed that MVPA was previously used to describe the final document received prior to delivery with VIN, taxes, etc. That’s why I was surprised a document titled MVPA showed up in my account. Changed the title of the thread to only state “Order Agreement”.

The original purpose of my post was to figure out if all those who configured on 6/27 also got their Order Agreement in their account. Just needed to know if I was one of the lucky few to get an InstaVIN and if I needed to go secure my loan. I originally figured I’d be waiting until Nov at the earliest.

Country
Country
Agreed that MVPA was previously used to describe the final document received prior to delivery with VIN, taxes, etc. That’s why I was surprised a document titled MVPA showed up in my account. Changed the title of the thread to only state “Order Agreement”.

The original purpose of my post was to figure out if all those who configured on 6/27 also got their Order Agreement in their account. Just needed to know if I was one of the lucky few to get an InstaVIN and if I needed to go secure my loan. I originally figured I’d be waiting until Nov at the earliest.
Ok. So to confirm ... we don't need to do anything with this order agreement, correct? We just wait till an ISA gets hold of us to provide us VIN or till we find out the VIN by calling, etc. Is my understanding correct?