Open beta for the Teslarati Map!

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ever wonder what there is to do around Superchargers and Destination Chargers?

One of the tools out there is the Teslarati App.

I have been on beta with the tool since its initial launch on iOS last year (I was one of the first few users creating content during our drive from Southern California to Maine and back in 2015) and it has been ported to Android and NOW to a browser Map.

So, if you're wondering what there is to do around Superchargers and Destination Chargers, or just want to longingly plan your long-distance drives in your Model 3... Check out the Open Beta.

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Ever wonder what there is to do around Superchargers and Destination Chargers?

One of the tools out there is the Teslarati App.

I have been on beta with the tool since its initial launch on iOS last year (I was one of the first few users creating content during our drive from Southern California to Maine and back in 2015) and it has been ported to Android and NOW to a browser Map.

So, if you're wondering what there is to do around Superchargers and Destination Chargers, or just want to longingly plan your long-distance drives in your Model 3... Check out the Open Beta.
@AEDennis,

Great info....I'll have to put this to use.

Thanks Again!

Ski

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@AEDennis - this is one of the tesla related apps that have been sitting on my phone waiting patiently for 2017/18 and have played with their map a little, but will check out the on-line version now too :D

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@AEDennis,

Great info....I'll have to put this to use.

Thanks Again!

Ski
Your welcome @Skione65

@AEDennis - this is one of the tesla related apps that have been sitting on my phone waiting patiently for 2017/18 and have played with their map a little, but will check out the on-line version now too :D
The App also has quick links to the news articles and you can follow activity from folks you know. (You can find me by my full name there! ;-) )

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The map I have linked on the front page is from supercharge.info

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just tried refreshing the page I linked 10 times in a row, with no luck.

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
When I use the browser maps to look at details for my local supercharging station (zip code 16066), I get a blank-looking screen.
What should I be seeing?
http://teslarati.com/map/3708/cranberry-township-supercharger
It is in beta... Send an email report to Teslarati.

You should see 3 comments (one from yours truly) regarding that charger at the Residence Inn.

Mine had to do with the in car navigation sending us to the "wrong side" of the street.