Not receiving Tesla's emails, I think...

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think i'm not receiving emails from Tesla, nothing in the junk folder of the main contact and secondary contact on the account.

I never got an email telling me I could configure my car. Nor an email for the VIN assignment (before it vanished due to a bug I hope). After getting approved online for financing, it said, if I remember correctly, that I would receive an email with a PDF attached with the details which I never got.

Is that normal?

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Not sure if it's normal, but I'm in the same boat as you. I heard others were getting invites to configure, and when I checked online I was also able to configure (I reserved 01-Apr-2016) - but never received an email.

My VIN showed up last week (until they all disappeared) but I still haven't heard anything from them. I've double-checked my email address in the contact information and it's definitely correct.

I think it is pretty standard to get your VIN before being contacted. I'm not panicking yet - but I may call if I don't hear from them by the end of the week.

scaots

Tesla Pilot, Owner, and Shareholder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Not sure if it is same for you, but... I changed my email address in my account settings as some point. All the email (and phone calls) come to the previous contact info I had. Still works for me to get the stuff, but the phone means messages are left on my home phone instead of reaching me. When I talked to whoever was scheduling delivery it didn't seem that there was anything they could do about it. Also I can't seem to change my email actually currently listed in my account (the one they don't use) back to the previous one.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I had the same issue. Other folks were getting their notifications and I wasn't. I called Tesla to enquire, and it turns out I had unsubscribed from Tesla's marketing emails a long while ago, and that added me to their master suppression list. The CSR unchecked that from my profile and le voila - I started getting the transactional emails too.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think i'm not receiving emails from Tesla, nothing in the junk folder of the main contact and secondary contact on the account.

I never got an email telling me I could configure my car. Nor an email for the VIN assignment (before it vanished due to a bug I hope). After getting approved online for financing, it said, if I remember correctly, that I would receive an email with a PDF attached with the details which I never got.

Is that normal?
I’ve had my car for over 100 days now and never received the invite to configure nor confirmation of a VIN. It worked out just fine ;)

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'll give them a call at the end of next week if I don't have any news. I did get an email after my configuration, just nothing after being approved for financing online from Tesla.

Twiglett

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
definitely call support.
I wasn't receiving emails, they checked and all of mine were going to my alternate email (my wife).
She didn't bother forwarding them because she knew she was the alternate.
The account page looked fine but it was messed up in the Tesla system.
Once they fixed it I started getting emails again.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sent them an email Tuesday and the funny thing is that while I was sending the email at my job, my DS was on the phone with my spouse. No delivery date, just to confirm everything was alright.

Haven't seen anyone from Quebec getting a delivery date on this forum. :(

raptor

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Had the same issue as well. I never received my invite, and found out by accident I could configure the vehicle.

On top of that, the service center wasn't responding to my e-mails which lead me to believe there was a real e-mail issue.

The good news is that I received my order confirmation, despite not changing any account settings. As for the service center, they confirmed after a long phone call that they did receive my e-mail. I guess they just didn't feel like responding to my pre-sale question.

android04

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Had the same issue. They kept emailing and calling my brother (alternate contact). When he got the invitation to configure and I didn't, I decided to change the alternate contact info to my primary phone number and my second email address.