Northern Virginia Car Wash Tesla Model 3

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

pgupta94

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I have been having difficulty finding areas where to clean my red tesla model 3 in northern virginia. I am located around south riding area and have not been able to find any good car washes that are brush-less. Any suggestions on where to take tesla model 3 vehicles for car wash? I do not want to wash by hand, but if it comes to that option, I can do that. Also tesla model 3 is amazing vehicle. Thanks in advance :)

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
There’s a brushless one at the Exxon (fortmerly BP) on Sterling Blvd. & Glenn Dr. that I’ve used from time to time over the years.

Pepper

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Ah yes, our red PM3 ("Pepper") is a major pleasure in our lives too.
Before it was delivered I looked at ways to preserve the finish and decided on applying a nano ceramic coating (I used R1). It went on easily and not only heightens the shine but keeps most water spots and dirt at bay. Yes, we had some rain of late (much needed here in SoCal!) and Pepper got obviously dirty.
I too cannot find a brush-less wash. So I now have a power washer, a foam canon and a high speed blower (the Toro 51619 tops out around 250 mph). Yesterday I did my first touchless wash and dry. It came out pretty well (occasional water splash spots from that Toro's blast needed to be rubbed off). However I see today that some grime remains at the bottom on the front and rear sections. I'll have to take a soapy mitt to that on the next wash.