Northeast Ohio Reservation

Michael Benson

Country
Country
I am a Mar 31 online reservationist, as soon as the website allowed it. I know there was a nice line at the store in Lyndhurst. Are there any other northeast Ohio M3 reservation holders hanging out here?

Michael

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I am a Mar 31 online reservationist, as soon as the website allowed it. I know there was a nice line at the store in Lyndhurst. Are there any other northeast Ohio M3 reservation holders hanging out here?

Michael
Well, @Michael Benson , my wife is from Akron, yet we live in Western Europe so not sure we qualify... :p

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Close enough for me. We live just outside of Akron. Nice to meet you.
Cool! Nice to meet you too!! I myself lived in Fairlawn for 2 years in the mid-nineties. :) Maybe some day we'll meet in person when I visit the family! One sure thing, you'll more than likely get your Model ≡ at least 9 months ahead of me in WE! :)

jkcle

Country
Country
Hi Michael,
I am a reservation holder from Cleveland. I am happy to hear of someone from the area that is also a reservation holder, especially day 1. I can't wait to hear when you get your invite to configure. I originally put in on day one, then got cold feet and cancelled. But ironically I regretted it from the moment I hit the cancel button, and then put another reservation in. So we will see how long in delivery time that cost me.

Its great to meet other M3 enthusiasts in OH.
Jim

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Anyone know what’s going on at the Blue Ash SC? Are there any Model 3’s on the lot or do they have one in the showroom yet? Haven’t been up there in quite some time.

Ski