North Meets South

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

John Slaby

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Met up with @SoFlaModel3 tonight at Arubas in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Fl. Michael was kind enough to drive out to meet up with us for a beer or two. We talked Teslas and our histories and had surprisingly much in common. His Model 3 was in the shop for some work, but the evening was really about my wife and I getting to know one of the many exceptional people that make up the M3OC. I feel really privileged to have found this community of passionate, amazing people, and Michael is a perfect example of what makes this forum great. Look forward to seeing him again in our future visits to South Florida. I get my Model 3 when I return to Massachusetts on Monday. Can't wait, and hearing Michael talk about the car makes me only more anxious.

img_20180509_195024-jpg.8475

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Met up with @SoFlaModel3 tonight at Arubas in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Fl. Michael was kind enough to drive out to meet up with us for a beer or two. We talked Teslas and our histories and had surprisingly much in common. His Model 3 was in the shop for some work, but the evening was really about my wife and I getting to know one of the many exceptional people that make up the M3OC. I feel really privileged to have found this community of passionate, amazing people, and Michael is a perfect example of what makes this forum great. Look forward to seeing him again in our future visits to South Florida. I get my Model 3 when I return to Massachusetts on Monday. Can't wait, and hearing Michael talk about the car makes me only more anxious.

View attachment 8475
John it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife! Congrats to your Celtics as well. It’s amazing what a similar story so many of us seem to share en route to finding Tesla and landing on the Model 3 as the car to take us into the future of sustainable transport.

I wish I had a Model 3 to show you last night, even though it would have made your last few days of waiting more painful.

Safe travels back and good luck on Monday. See you next time you’re in Florida, or if I have work travel up to Boston!